But despite the sharper-than-expected downturn in the Singapore economy, the central bank appears to refrain from shifting to a loosening policy bias - as expected by some market observers - from its neutral stance.
"The widened policy band will continue to be centered o
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market