The discovery in a batch of 100 to 150 letters forced the Fed to cancel an open public board meeting on Friday that was scheduled to discuss banking measures.
However, Fed spokeswoman Michelle Smith said there were no plans at this stage to canc
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors