The discovery in a batch of 100 to 150 letters forced the Fed to cancel an open public board meeting on Friday that was scheduled to discuss banking measures.
However, Fed spokeswoman Michelle Smith said there were no plans at this stage to canc
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund