Japan has been intervening in accordance with a Group of Seven (G7) statement issued last month that said excessive volatility was undesirable and that policy remains unchanged, a senior MOF official told Reuters. "We have been intervening all along based on the Bo
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting