"If a loss is incurred [by the fund] how will the Japanese public deal with it?" Nukaga said. "At this moment I don't think a sovereign wealth fund will be created."
Japan has the second-largest amount of foreign exchange reserves in the world after China. The Japanese finance ministry said earlier this month that the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development