XFN-ASIA said that according to a statement posted on the official government website (www.gov.cn), Chen Deming and Zhang Mao were appointed as vice-governors of the National Development and Reform Commission.
No further details were provided.
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs