The central bank said in its Financial Stability Review, out Thursday, that it wants the Swiss Federal Banking Commission, the country's regulator, to tighten the risk-weighted capital requirements for the country's biggest banks.
The central bank also called on the regulator to introduce a floor for the capital-to-assets ratio
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund