The central bank said in its Financial Stability Review, out Thursday, that it wants the Swiss Federal Banking Commission, the country's regulator, to tighten the risk-weighted capital requirements for the country's biggest banks.
The central bank also called on the regulator to introduce a floor for the capital-to-assets ratio
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market