The city state's central bank and financial regulator said on its web site the latest moves were aimed at supporting resolutions by the U.N. Security Council, Reuters reported. They are also in line with laws on funding militant groups passed by Singapore in July.
Singapore, a close ally of Washington that hosts a U.S. naval logistics
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market