"The prime minister would like to ask their opinion about his ideas," Emese Danks, a government spokeswoman said in a phone interview.
"Given the importance of the matter at hand, he wants to take those opinions into account when making a decision," she was quoted as say
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund