The Fed said on Friday 29 February that it would conduct two Term Auction Facility operations, in addition to its regular money market interventions, on 10 and 24 March, injecting $30 billion in four-week loans in each.
The Fed introduced the Term Auction Facility, which gives a greater number of banks direct access to Fed financing than regu
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market