Click here to view the full article and charts.
Ghana discovered oil in commercial quantities in 2010. Since then, the country’s government has worked to create an advanced approach to sovereign wealth management in Africa, by trying to learn from the successes and failures of other nations when setting up the Ghana Petroleum Funds (GPFs). The authorities soon realised that the structure of a sovereign wealth fund (SWF) is just as important as its investment decisions. As a result – and in contr
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?