Click here to view the full article and charts.
Ghana discovered oil in commercial quantities in 2010. Since then, the country’s government has worked to create an advanced approach to sovereign wealth management in Africa, by trying to learn from the successes and failures of other nations when setting up the Ghana Petroleum Funds (GPFs). The authorities soon realised that the structure of a sovereign wealth fund (SWF) is just as important as its investment decisions. As a result – and in contr
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system