With operational independence increasingly becoming the norm, central banks must become correspondingly transparent and accountable. One fundamental way in which central banks can and must achieve this is through their websites, and although many central bank websites are well designed and informative, others could benefit from further attention and development.
Effective and userfriendly
With this in mind, Central Banking Publications has joined forces with Lombard Street Research to present an
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré