The Central Bank of Brazil and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority signed an agreement in Basel on September 9 to promote technological innovation in finance.
Both central banks will support new companies in the sector, and share information and experiences to develop joint projects.
“The signing of this agreement means the commitment of both parties to further strengthen the co-operation between Hong Kong and Brazil, the largest economy in Latin America, [for] the development of financial
- St Louis Fed creates educational ‘multiplier effect’
- Podcast: North Macedonia on the brink of change
- ECB starts publishing senior officials’ declarations of interest
- The Belt and Road Initiative 2019 Survey – A new driver for globalisation?
- ECB and Banque de France to contribute to Notre-Dame repair fund