Data published by the Central Bank of Venezuela has revealed the country is in default on its foreign debt payments.
As part of an overhaul of its website, the central bank published a large amount of historical data relating to reserves and financial accounts.
The new website included information on the central bank’s external debt repayments, which was spotted by Russ Dallen of Caracas Capital, who follows Venezuelan debt closely.
According to the data, Venezuela’s debt repayments have dra
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde