The Central Bank of Argentina will gradually increase the number of requests for dollars that it approves, it announced yesterday, after rejecting all applications made between February 4 and 6.
Argentine businesses must apply to the central bank each time they want to obtain more than $150,000 from a commercial bank to finance imports, a limit that has been in operation since September 2014.
"The Central Bank will slowly increase the possibility of access to the foreign currency market," the ce
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency