From January 2018, the Central Bank of Chile will reveal how each member of its monetary policy board voted alongside its main announcement, as part of a wide-ranging overhaul of its decision-making framework.
“After an exhaustive internal evaluation based on the institution’s accumulated experience and international best practices, the CBC’s board has decided to make several adjustments to its monetary policy decision-making process and communication,” the central bank said in a statement rel
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research