It is debatable whether the 2010 Financial Reform Act (which from now on will be referred to as ‘the act') is the most significant financial legislation since the Great Depression.
But what I am sure of, and shall aim to convince you the reader of here, is that the positive parts of the act, such as more transparent accounting of derivatives products, increased capital requirements and more transparent loan documents, pale in comparison to at least three aspects that will likely increase economi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders