The Bank of Canada is launching a new programme to foster innovation in digital tools and technology.
The Partnerships in Innovation and Technology (Pivot) programme aims to improve “the quality and breadth” of the central bank’s economic research, and its “day-to-day operations”.
The programme involves central bank staff collaborating with external partners for six-month periods. During this timeframe they will experiment with new technologies and digital tools with the aim of solving key cha
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says