Co-operation and collaboration are vital if economies are going to withstand growing cyber threats, central bankers from the Nordic region have concluded.
Deputy governors from central banks in Denmark, Iceland, Norway and Sweden gathered in Helsinki at the end of November to discuss how central banks could prevent cyber attacks from becoming a systemic problem for their economies.
“Since the threats to financial stability are becoming increasingly technological, and also more global … a
- Demonetisation backer becomes new RBI governor
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Indian governor resigns after conflict with government
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner