Three government agencies from India and Singapore have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to boost co-operation in financial innovation, in particular on the cross-border payments front.
India’s Department of Economic Affairs, the government of India, and the Monetary Authority of Singapore will establish a joint working group, the MAS announced on June 2.
The group will be co-chaired by MAS deputy managing director Jacqueline Loh and India’s Department of Financial Services additiona
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?