Three government agencies from India and Singapore have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to boost co-operation in financial innovation, in particular on the cross-border payments front.
India’s Department of Economic Affairs, the government of India, and the Monetary Authority of Singapore will establish a joint working group, the MAS announced on June 2.
The group will be co-chaired by MAS deputy managing director Jacqueline Loh and India’s Department of Financial Services additiona
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure