The Bank of Italy has launched an initiative to help financial technology firms understand financial services regulation.
The central bank has established the “FinTech Channel”. This is a “repository where operators can find all updated documentation and information in the relevant international and national regulations”, a spokesperson from the central bank tells Central Banking. “It will also be a direct channel for start-ups and firms that intend to carry out projects on innovative technol
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says