The European Central Bank (ECB) today opened a consultation on draft regulations for the oversight of systemically important payment institutions operating in the eurozone.
The regulations aim to comply with the Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems and International Organization of Securities Commissions (CPSS-Iosco) Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures, a set of 24 principles published in April 2012 with the intention of increasing the soundness of financial market infrastruct
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde