The US Federal Reserve Board is considering extending its reforms of the risk management obligations for large US financial firms to US-based subsidiaries of foreign-owned firms, it says in a consultation document released on January 4.
The Fed’s consultation invites comment on a draft of core principles governing how large financial institutions should implement “effective senior management, the management of business lines and independent risk management”. The Fed states that the new consulta
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations