The National Bank of Denmark has selected French firm Oberthur Fiduciaire as its new banknotes supplier, the central bank said today (February 21).
“During the tender process we considered the prices, quality, security and [corporate social responsibility] of the potential suppliers,” said board member Hugo Frey Jensen. “We are convinced that Oberthur Fiduciaire is able to meet our expectations”.
The contract establishes a framework of co-operation of four years. The first Danish banknotes
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- EME central banks can counter the next downturn