In previous years, Central Banking has produced an in-house Christmas quiz, to test our team’s knowledge of key events and other industry esoterica. But in 2018 we threw it open for the first time to readers.
The first tentative signs of spring are now appearing in the London air so we thought it was probably time to reveal the answers to the quiz, and the winner.
Lauri Jantunen of the Bank of Finland was one of only three people who got 23 right out of a possible 30, the highest score we
- Central banks face loss of independence – Central Banking survey
- Germany issues first ever zero coupon 30-year bond
- Summers and Stansbury warn of ‘black hole’ as central bankers debate solutions
- Overcoming deflation: Japan’s experience and challenges ahead
- Mark Carney on joined-up policy-making, forward guidance and Brexit