Central banks concentrate considerable expertise within their organisations, from economists through to IT specialists. At times, however, such as during major systems upgrades, they turn to outside help to gain an extra level of specialism. SkySparc is one such consultant, and has worked with a number of major central banks in Europe during the past year to improve their portfolio and treasury management systems.
Based in Sweden with offices in New York, SkySparc specialises in the testing of s
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- BoJ cuts inflation estimate as it holds rates
- Trump’s fiscal policy threatens emerging markets – Lagarde
- Central bank-issued digital currency threatens privacy – BoI official
- Blockchain-based payment systems lack ‘capacity and efficiency’ – DNB