New Zealand: The Reserve Bank of New Zealand appointed Brian Hayr as the head of currency, property and security on February 18.
Hayr's previous role was as chief operating officer retail at Westpac NZ, responsible for cash distribution and management. Don Abel, in one of his last acts as an assistant governor at the central bank, praised Hayr for his "extensive experience" in retail banking.
The central bank began upgrading its entire banknote series in 2011 with the primary aim of improving th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations