Foreign exchange settlement provider CLS is working with multi-asset clearing firm LCH.Clearnet to develop a service that streamlines the settlement of cleared FX products as a way of mitigating settlement risk to industry participants.
"This new service is explicitly for cleared FX products and has a different risk design, which compresses the payment post-clearing, and makes payments smaller and more efficient," says Naresh Nagia, chief risk officer at CLS.
CLS's new service, which applies exc
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor