The UK's Treasury Select Committee today published a damning report of the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) handling of a communications blunder in 2014, finding that some of the watchdog's failings are yet to be corrected.
"The FCA made a serious error in March last year," said Andrew Tyrie, the MP who chairs the Committee. "The evidence from this episode suggests that problems may still exist at the FCA. It is not yet clear to the Committee that the FCA has fully grasped this."
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart