The People's Bank of China (PBoC) has confirmed the appointment of two deputy governors, as three others depart.
Guo Qingping was promoted internally from the position of assistant governor, which he has held since 2008, while Fan Yifei joined from Bank of Shanghai, where he was chairman.
In February, state news agency Xinhua reported speculation that Fan would take the job of Yi Gang, currently the PBoC's longest serving deputy and head of the State Administration of Foreign Exchange. But accor
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde