The Bank of Japan (BoJ) today launched a new publication that aims to present its research in "plain language" to a broad audience.
The 'Research Laboratory Series' is prepared by the same economists that write the BoJ's working papers, but aims to publish the material in a more easily digestible format.
"The journal aims to convey the essence and implications of those studies in a plain and concise fashion to a broad audience who are interested in economic and financial issues," the BoJ said.
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard