The Banque de France and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) today signed an agreement on closer cooperation on renminbi business development.
Christian Noyer, the governor of the Banque de France, and Norman Chan, the chief executive of the HKMA, signed a memorandum of understanding "with respect to strengthening cooperation on renminbi business development in Hong Kong and Paris."
The agreement aims to "foster stronger renminbi links" between the two financial centres, enhancing the "bread
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?