The Financial Stability Board (FSB) is putting the finishing touches to its recommendations on reforms to the 4pm London fix, with the results due to be published by the end of this month.
Proposals for reforms to the fix were fast-tracked by the FSB after regulators found evidence of collusion among banks submitting to the 4pm fix last year.
An FSB working group, headed by the Bank of England's Paul Fisher and the Reserve Bank of Australia's Guy Debelle, put out a consultation paper in July thi
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory