The Bank of England (BoE) will report to the G-20 on its internal investigation relating to claims that it had knowledge of attempts to manipulate currency benchmark rates, and will pursue the probe "all the way", the UK central bank's governor Mark Carney told the Parliament's Treasury Committee in a fraught testimony.
Carney and director of markets at the Bank of England, Paul Fisher, told the committee the bank first became aware of allegations that an employee was to be implicated in the glo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde