The Deutsche Bundesbank, National Bank of Austria and Swiss National Bank today announced a new prize for economic research that aims "to foster research on money and monetary issues", worth €20,000 ($27,000) for the winner.
The Carl Menger Prize for Research will be awarded on a biannual basis, with the first winner to be named in September at the German Association for Social Policy's annual meeting. The winner will be chosen by the chairman of the association and representatives from the thre
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms