Central Banking Daily News and the Central Banking Daily Briefing are closed from December 24, 2013 until January 2, 2014, when normal services will resume.
The Central Banking Publications team wishes you all the best for the festive break and a very happy New Year.
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling