The Federal Reserve has launched a website to commemorate its upcoming centennial on December 23, as part of an effort to "encourage a deeper reflection on its role in the nation's economy", according to a statement marking the launch on Friday.
The 'History Web Gateway', which is divided into three main categories: "events"; "people"; and "purpose", boasts videos, infographics and interactive timelines, as well as 230 biographies of central bank luminaries and access to various archives.
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart