The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) has changed its proposed liquidity risk management guidelines under Basel III to align them more closely with the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision's revised recommendations issued in January this year.
The CBRC updated its liquidity rules when it released its consultative document on October 10, 2013. The document builds on the proposals in its 2011 consultation on the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) and the net stable funding ratio (NSFR) and
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor