The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) has changed its proposed liquidity risk management guidelines under Basel III to align them more closely with the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision's revised recommendations issued in January this year.
The CBRC updated its liquidity rules when it released its consultative document on October 10, 2013. The document builds on the proposals in its 2011 consultation on the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) and the net stable funding ratio (NSFR) and
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?