Raghuram Rajan, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor, today called on central banks to consider the effect of their monetary policies on the global economy.
The Center for Financial Studies (CFR) today hosted an academic symposium on banking, liquidity and monetary policy to honour Rajan, after he was awarded the Deutsche Bank Prize in Financial Economics.
In his keynote speech, Rajan argued that monetary policy is carried from large countries to "every nook and crevice" across the globe, wi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations