The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has broadened its financial education programme on to smartphones with the release of a mobile app on December 6.
Entitled ‘Building Wealth', the app provides interactive lessons on budgeting, saving, investing, building credit, controlling debt and protecting wealth.
It is aimed at a wide audience including consumers, educators, students and credit counsellors, and is available as a free download for Android, Apple and BlackBerry smartphones and tablets.
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say