The UK's new regulators, the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) may overlap on some issues, according to Sheila Nicoll, the director of conduct policy at the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Speaking during a panel discussion held for the launch of a report on the financial services industry's views on the forthcoming regulatory changes, Nicoll said although the new authorities would be co-ordinated, there could still be some crossover. "I can't pr
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms