The National Bank of Moldova has adopted its first strategic plan, for the period 2013–17, which sets out a host of objectives to help boost the central bank's credibility.
The plan was unveiled today (October 3) in a report that said confidence is an indicator of a central bank's success and that external communication is one of the main elements to drive future confidence.
This will involve promoting a transparent and impartial attitude in decision-making processes across the central bank to i
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard