Close international collaboration is essential to deliver effective regulation in the future as self-regulation of financial markets will no longer suffice and nations acting individually will ultimately undermine overall financial stability, according to Andreas Dombret, executive board member of the Deutsche Bundesbank.
Dombret used a speech in Salzburg on August 16 to call for renewed international collaboration between regulators but added he rejected the notion of a one-size-fits-all approa
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?