The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision and International Organization of Securities Commissions (Iosco) have released a consultative report outlining proposals for determining margin requirements of non-centrally cleared derivatives. The report sets out seven principles aimed at reducing systemic risk and encouraging central counterparty (CCP) clearing.
The proposed margin requirements would be imposed in addition to increased capital standards for derivatives trades that are non-standard an
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research