The Bank of Estonia has revealed that a high-level meeting took place at the central bank on June 7 during which migration to a Single Euro Payments Area (Sepa)-compliant system for Estonia was discussed.
Representatives of the central bank, the Estonian Banking Association, the Ministry of Finance and market participants gathered at the central bank to affirm their co-operation aimed at ensuring a smooth transition to the new payments and settlements system.
The group, known as the Estonian Pay
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms