The Federal Reserve Board, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation today (May 14) jointly issued final supervisory guidance regarding stress-testing practices at banking organisations with total consolidated assets of more than $10 billion.
"The guidance highlights the importance of stress testing at banking organisations as an on-going risk management practice that supports a banking organisation's forward-looking assessment of its risks and
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security