The Federal Reserve Board, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation today (May 14) jointly issued final supervisory guidance regarding stress-testing practices at banking organisations with total consolidated assets of more than $10 billion.
"The guidance highlights the importance of stress testing at banking organisations as an on-going risk management practice that supports a banking organisation's forward-looking assessment of its risks and
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank