The US Federal Reserve System board has named Sharon Mowry as chief information officer and director of its division of information technology. Mowry succeeds Maureen Hannan, who retired after 34 years at the Federal Reserve.
Mowry began her career at the Fed in 1987 as a financial reports analyst in the information technology division, which provides IT services to the board, the reserve banks and the federal financial institutions examination council. She was appointed assistant director of th
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor