The Riksbank today, April 10, presented its annual Material for Assessing Monetary Policy report to the finance committee of the Swedish parliament.
The 2011 report sets out a roadmap of monetary policy decisions taken by the central bank and reveals that the Swedish economy grew by 3.9% in 2011, compared with what the central bank calls "a good 6%" in 2010. The central bank was anxious to stress that Sweden's recovery from the financial crisis has been faster than that experienced by other coun
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations