The Financial Stability Board (FSB) is pressing for more action to improve external audits of banks, insurance companies and securities firms. The aim is to ensure that regulators around the world receive more information from external audits, particularly from the audits of systemically important financial institutions.
The FSB, which was set up to coordinate at international level the work of national financial authorities and international standards-setters, believes external audits – when co
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart