On Friday the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates hosted the inaugural meeting of the Financial Stability Board's regional consultative group for the Middle East and North Africa in Abu Dhabi.
This is the latest of the six regional groups, set up to expand and formalise the FSB's outreach beyond its membership, to hold its first meeting. The plans were announced in November 2010 and it took just over a year before the Asia group met, followed by the Americas consultative group meeting in De
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde