The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision on Monday published its proposed disclosure requirements that aim to improve the transparency and comparability of a bank's capital base.
"During the financial crisis, market participants and supervisors were hampered in their efforts to undertake detailed assessments of banks' capital positions and make cross-jurisdictional comparisons as a result of insufficiently detailed disclosure and a lack of consistency in reporting between banks and across juri
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor